Social Care forms a vital part of our ‘whole person’ service. We recognise that the service user’s needs often take priority. We believe that good planning and a degree of spontaneity are paramount if a balance between health and social need is to be achieved. Hence we can provide or facilitate services, in line with the service user’s agreed needs and as part of the Individual Support Plan (ISP) /Service Agreement.
Above all we want to deliver services that meet the person’s wants, wishes and aspirations. After all we are here to make a positive difference.
We have listed a number of key areas for which we can provide a service:
- Personal Financial Management – Household bills, Council Tax, Rent/Mortgage payments, Benefit Claims/Enquiry, Weekly food shopping, Personal shopping
- Arrange additional services e.g. gardening
- Appointing / liaison with Assistive Technology services (Incl maintenance contracts)
- Assistance with personal communication – via telephone, email, post, social media, etc
- Attendance on social activities, hobbies and holidays.
- Attending Hairdressers / Barbers, dentists, GP appointments etc.
- Liaison with Personal (Health) Budget brokerage services.